A little bit about me:
- I am a self proclaimed CEO (Chief Energy Officer) with a love for making people smile.
- I enjoy little things like collecting coffee mugs, meeting new people, organizing my planner, and writing thank you notes.
- Something I couldn’t live without: Hands down, my Passion Planner. I’ll have to write a post about this. Stay tuned!
- How tall am I? 4’11”
- Obsession? Chicken tacos
- Likes? Lazy Sunday’s, traveling, a good romantic comedy, cute little breakfast places.
- Dislikes? Traffic, olives, low battery, cold soup.
- I just finished up my last season as a Division I college softball player at Western Illinois University where I double majored in Journalism and Communication. #GoLeathernecks
- I’m now traveling the world and pursing a masters degree in Organizational Communication from Western Illinois University/ #JustCantGetEnough
Stop by my blog for my latest travel news, advice, photos, and other really, really cool stuff.